This oceanfront property is in it’s natural state populated with fruit, shade and ornamental trees. You will find an assortment of Coconut Palms, Lemons, Mango, Oranges, Sea Grapes, Cocoplums, and Royal Palms. The beautiful turquoise waters house a reef off shore, perfect for snorkel and diving enthusiasts. This property is the perfect location for your Eco-Resort and residential development on the Atlantic Ocean. Please take a moment to view a video of the property
Located on the Atlantic Coast of the Dominican Republic, this parcel is close to the town of Magante, in the Espaillat Province, and just west of the cities of Gaspar Hernandez and Rio San Juan. It is bounded on the North by the Atlantic Ocean, on the East and West by small rivers, and on the South by Highway 5.
2,999,510 M2 (741 Acres) of mostly flat and rolling hills rising in elevation from Sea Level to 150 Feet Above Sea Level at the Southern Boundary.
- 0.9 mile oceanfront beach
- 0.6 mile river that runs into the ocean
- Lagoon with ocean access
Light sand beach lined with Coconut Palms, Sea Grapes and Cocoplums.
The property is bounded on the South and passed through by 0.6 mile of Main Highway. This Highway borders lush green rolling hills almost its entire length. This highway spans the north side of the country.
- Gregorio Luperón International Airport, Puerto Plata (50 minutes)
- Samaná El Catey International Airport, Samaná (70 minutes)
- Bahia Principe (5 minutes)
- Playa Grande Resort and Golf Club (15 minutes)
Proposed Uses of Property:
- Villa Estates – one (1) acre and one half (1/2) acre
- Resort Hotel
- Eco Resort
- Town Homes and Condominiums
- Eco Activities
- Waterfront Estates
- Small scale surveys of the land available
- Topographical data not available
- Potable water is available from the municipality
- Electrical Energy available from the local utility